The Fantasy Football competitions attract hundreds of thousands of people. As well all know there can only be one real winner. So who could you put in your World Cup side that will give you a real chance of winning some cash.
- Lionel Messi: Guaranteed to give you assists with his creative touches of the ball. May also pop up with a couple of goals. A must have in your side.
- David Villa: Despite his slow start to this competiton, Villa will score goals, goals, goals. He will have his chances against Honduras and Chile to get off the mark. Will be vital for Spain?s chances.
- Maicon: Brazilian full-back Maicon has already scored points with the goal against North Korea and will be worth a punt to score another to score another goal as well as a couple of assists. May be prone to conceding a goal or two against Didier Drogba?s Ivory Coast and Cristiano Ronaldo?s Portugal. Probably worth the risk.
- Gonzalo Higuain: Already has a hat-trick to his name and should score some more especially with the likes of Messi setting him up on a regular basis. Although not cheap, certainly cheaper than many other strikers at this World Cup.
- Landon Donovan: American Donovan will take USA?s penalties, free-kicks and corners so will be worth a punt as he will come up with the goals and assists to give people vital points like he did against Slovenia.
- Andres Iniesta: The Spanish maestro is definitely a must need in your side. Like Higuain, he is not that cheap, but is much cheaper than many other midfielders at the World Cup. Iniesta will provide plenty of assists for front-men David Villa and Fernando Torres. He will also come up with some goals which will give anyone who backed him a handful of points.